“RSB-Novikontas” Ltd. was founded in 1997 and is a part of the NOVIKONTAS GROUP.
The main fields of activities:
- Equipping of transport, fishing, passenger vessels, yachts and speedboats with modern electronic communication, navigational and hydro-sonic equipment.
- Full-scope equipping of newly-built vessels by marine electronic.
- Service maintenance of radio-electronic and navigational equipment already installed on vessels.
- Ships’ technical management related to radio and navigational equipment.
- Inspection of ship’s radio and navigational equipment on behalf of various classification societies. (LR, RMRS, BV, DNV-GL, NKK, ABS, RINA).
- APT of VDR/SVDR
The principles of the company performance:
- Strict compliance with equipment delivery deadlines; high quality of equipment; timely installation of the equipment; formalization of all documents required by classification society, certificates, guarantees. Warranty and post-warranty equipment maintenance.
- We provide only the latest up-to date equipment by famous producers that stands out for its high reliability, is user-friendly and benefits from well-developed worldwide network of service maintenance.
- High quality of equipment installation works as well as repair and warranty maintenance of the running equipment. On-going planned training of technical staff aimed at mastering new equipment and sustaining the high level of the staff competency.
- Versatile approach in servicing the vessel-owners with regard to all issues related to purchase, design, installation and use of electronic equipment; starting with delivery and technical maintenance to receiving a license for vessel’s radio-station and making payments for the satellite communication.
- We provide worldwide service.
. Branches : RSB Kaliningrad Ltd
Partners: Furuno Danmark, Cobham (Thrane&Thrane, Sailor), McMurdo, Navteam AS (JRC, Yokogawa, Tokyo Keiki), Radio Holland, Jotron, NetWave (NetWave, Rutter), Headway, Fulcrum, Entel, Marinelec, Samyung, Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, Danelec, Transas, Wärtsilä SAM Electronics.