AOSP is a naked Android directly from Google’s source. It doesn’t have any modification, and it is the cleanest ROM which can be found on Google’s Pixel devices. There is no bloatware or any extra software but a clean UI, which is quite fast and reliable.
- On top of that, you can’t use it to block a particular website or keyword.
- In this page we have shared step by step guide to Install Stock Firmware or flash file on Asus Zenfone Max Z010D.
- You can directly download all versions of the Asus flash tool & Asus zenfone flash tool from YTECHB.
- The tool allows you to flash the stock firmware on almost Any ASUS Zenfone tablets and Smartphone.
- For this article, we hand-tested some of the best ASUS routers for any budget.
You can download a recent Windows version from our servers here (right-click, save as), or from the official source (big download, and has a slight learning-curve). Fortunately, fixing things up is a relative breeze. I haven’t spent a lot of time in the past rooting devices, as I never felt much of a need, but with the ZenFone 2 – despite being as fast as it is – I wanted to slim things down. I don’t like pre-installed software on my notebook, and I don’t think different about a go url mobile phone. So, why are we using the RAW firmware file for this purpose? Even with all the features that Syberia OS packs, it’s a very stable ROM and offers smooth and lag-free performance. You also get the flexibility to customize pretty much everything in the ROM.
Here you can Download and install Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android mobile device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. We provide official links of original equipment manufacturers sites to download drivers.
Other Arrow OS features include a custom dialer, custom Quick Settings tiles, lock screen shortcuts, Privacy Guard from LineageOS, and more. The Arrow OS project offers simple and minimalistic features that end up resulting in a clean and neat interface, that can further be customized if the user wants to. It offers its own version of the quick settings menu, as well as a fully immersive mode for Android. While Google’s AOSP is barebones, LineageOS gives it a sense of customizability while maintaining stability.